Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Tyler!!





























On October 6, Tyler turned 7 years old. Since he had a big Halloween birthday party last year, this year we just went to John's Incredible Pizza with his wonderful Aunt Michelle, Uncle Mat and Tyler's friend Luke.







Every birthday, the kids get to pick which cake I'll make them out of this fancy cake cookbook, so this year he picked a pirate ship...much easier than Brooklyn's carousel cake. Since I only had 30 minutes to frost and decorate it, I think it turned out allright.







It's hard to believe that 7 years ago our family was blessed with such a special little boy. I'm not sure how to explain how sweet and loveable Tyler is. I think his Kindergarten put it best, she put her hand over her heart, and with tears in her eyes, she said, "He is such a good boy, you can just feel it." He has such a big heart and is so gentle. So with that said, here are some pictures of our amazing 7 year old.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Tyler!
Love the cake!!! Great job Darcy.

I have awarded you with and award on my blog come check it out.

Tiffany W. said...

And I was there 7 yeas ago to witness that miracle when he came into the world! Something I will never forget! Happy b-day Tyler!!

Susan said...

Cool cake! Sorry we weren't able to come.