Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Gabber Wauki

So I know that girls like to talk on the phone, but call me a little concerned when my daughter, who is not even 2 years old yet, loves talking on the phone to Grandma and Grandpa Ecklund. She'll grab the phone out of my hands and just babble away, it's hillarious. Too bad we have no idea what language she speaks so fluently. Every now and then we'll hear a May May(Mason), Ty Ty(Tyler) or Nena(Elena).

Also, every time we ask her where the baby is, she either lifts up my shirt or hers. So, at the beginning of the video, it's her showing her baby!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These two year old sure have a lot to say. Owen has an opinion of just about everything.I love it!

Tiffany W. said...

too funny! i love it! Eli does the same thing...when we ask where the baby is he will either lift up my shirt and point or his own shirt and point to his belly. I keep trying to tell him that the baby is not in his---but he doesn't get it! He gabbers a lot too, especially when he is telling us off! :)