Friday, April 30, 2010

Daddy's little girl!











Ever since birth, both of my daughters have LOVED their
dad. I think it's so sweet and I love to see how close they are.
I took these pictures one day when Scott fell asleep with Brooklyn
cuddling up to him telling him stories! She has the best imagination,
and you will either find her singing or making up the craziest stories.
I just think it's so sweet that she'd lay there for hours if it meant she
could spend time with one of her favorite people!

2 comments:

Regan said...

How cute. I would love to fall asleep to someone telling me stories:) Those pictures of Ryan with the kettle corn are hilarious. I love the one where he is running away with Brooklyn chasing after him. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

This is too precious. Our daughter is a total daddy's girl as well. It's sweet.